Sunday, May 02, 2010

WHAT IT IS...N'T

I should be actively engaging in what is in the pic on the right ---> but here at Silver Lake Coffee the all-80s music track came on (Duran Duran, Madonna, MJ, Prince, et al) which inspired me to open up my iTunes and now I've got my earbuds and have graduated to an all-70s self-created track (Bowie, Elton John, Queen). This serves to remind me how in college I spent hours at Powell Library writing in my journal instead of studying Beowolf (well, who wouldn't do that given the choice?) Keeping in line with the times: hand-written journal out - laptop and blog in. Same procrastination, different decade.

OK, back to work... after this next song.

Aaaaaaaah Wam Bam Thank you Ma'am!

4 comments:

Emily Maple said...

Totally understand! Studying lately, um, has been at a bar & usually involves a "warm up" crossword.

Ashley said...

Beowulf!!! Always hated that damn story!!!! haha.

I love old music. Love love love. 80s is the best for dancing :)

The Grunt said...

I never feel guilty about listening to music.

Middle Ditch said...

Enjoy yourself. Don't feel guilty.